University of Maryland - College Park, MD:
Complete driving directions to University of Maryland in College Park are below.
Parents who wish to watch their children participate in soccer camp must park their vehicle in a numbered lot, at a meter or in a cashiered attended area. In order to park in a numbered lot (1, 2, 4, 6, 9, & 11) you must display a DOTS parking permit. Permits are available through the camp program during check-in. This permit allows you to park in the numbered lots 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, and 11and any campus meter. You may not park in the alpha designated faculty/staff lots.
If you do not have a DOTS parking permit, you may park at a meter and feed the meter. Meters are in effect until 10:00 p.m. The other option is to park in one of the four cashier attended lots on campus: Stadium Drive Garage, Union Lane Garage, Paint Branch and Colonnade Dr. Rates are posted at the entrance to each facility.
From Baltimore and Points North-
- 95 South exit 27 then follow signs to
- exit 25 (US Rt. 1 South-College Park)
- At top of exit take right.this is Rt. 1 South and follow approx. 2miles
- Then right into main entrance on Campus Drive follow up to Big "M" circle….at the circle
- follow signs for Boys Soccer Camp
From Virginia and Points South-
- 95 North to Washington, D.C. Capital Beltway (I-495).
- Continue North on I-95/I-495 toward Baltimore
- Take Exit 25 (U.S. Rt. 1 South toward College Park)
- Proceed 2 miles south on Rt. 1
- Take Right into main entrance on Campus Drive….follow signs for Boys Soccer Camp
**Once you are on campus please follow signs for BOYS SOCCER CAMP……our dorm assignment is tentative at this time and is subject to change…..we will have parking staff directing you towards check-in…
Covenant Park - Columbia, MD:
From Route 29:
-Take Route 108 West to Centennial Lane
-Turn right on Centennial Lane
-Proceed past Centennial Park entrance
-Entrance to Covenant Park is on the left
From Route 32:
-Take Route 108 East to Centennial Lane
-Turn left onto Centennial Lane
-Covenant Park entrance is on the left